Monday, March 30, 2009










"The 3 in 1 Pot Die"

We can also customize the size to fit just about any extruder (additional fee may apply for custom work).




This 3 in 1 pot die will extruding everything you need to add to a slab to make a complete pot. All three parts will extrude at the same time giving you ample handle and feet to work with.
The bottom of the wall provides a notch to receive a ¼” slab so the finish inside is smooth.

You can view the attached pictures to see the finished product. Keep in mind, I make better dies then I do pots so don’t laugh too much when you look at my work of art!
I can think of at least 5 different pots than can be made with a slab and this die;
1. Pot only
2. Pot with handle
3. Pot with feet
4. Pot with handle and feet (like mine)
5. Pot with handles used as feet
Let your imagination run wild and I bet you can come up with more variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment